Mr. Gaijin Eats in Japan Mr. Gaijin Eats in Japan

I liked it!

It was nice... very informative and funny. To make it more accessible for us english speakers, why not subtitle the japanese dialogue? It was not hugely necessary, though...

-|Sweet Dreams|- -|Sweet Dreams|-

sad!

sad movie, the music fit it well. The graphics were great and left me wanting more. I sort of agree with the review I read when I got here, that said it could have been sped up a little maybe, or added a bit more details. Anyways, good, I would have liked more, but I will take what I can get!

High School High School

violent, weird, and stuff

Hmmm I think I would have liked it more if I was in the mood for that sort of humor... I thought it was nice though, in a way. There were no girls though at the high school. Hmmm I guess it wouldve appealed to me more if it emphasized the humor aspect a little more and the violence aspect a little less, because the violence part did not really accomplish much, I didnt think... and the humor tried to redeem the movie, but there couldve been more. And I liked how it made a point about conformity. Is the movie saying that the tormented kid was right to dress badly, or that he brought the pain on himself unnecessarily by his choice of outfits and stuff? anyways, it was good, but it could have been better I think.

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

a 3.80?!?!?!

I can't believe that this has a 3.8... That is a perfect example of why democracy can never work! We need a dicatorship, with you in charge, because your game is awesome. Keep making bold creative choices!

maelstormm responds:

I don't pay attention to any score I recieve on this site for anything. Rather than a dictatorship, this site needs a test that users need to fill out before they are allowed to vote or review. I think that'll solve the problems here much quicker.